The Ecology Action Centre promotes active transportation for children and youth in partnership with the Nova Scotia Department of Health and Wellness as part of the Active Kids Healthy Kids Initiative.
Supporters in 2012-2013 include:
- Nova Scotia Department of Health and Wellness
- Nova Scotia Department of Transportation and Infrastructure Renewal
- Green Communities Canada
- Mountain Equipment Co-op
- Cape Breton Regional Municipality
- Halifax Regional Municipality
- Town of Bridgewater
- Dartmouth Community Health Board
- Central Cape Breton Community Health Board
- Municipality of the County of Inverness
- IWK Community Grants
- The North Face® Explore Fund™
We are also part of the Canadian Active & Safe Routes to School Partnership.